Thursday, September 1, 2011

All My Love


Supplies:
Tube I used Zindy Nielson
Kit: I used Into Forever by Pimp'd Designs available for purchase @ PMTWS
Mask: I used Mask#86 by Chelle
Do not use same items I have unless you have purchased them an have a license to do so.
*I used 75% on all resizing in this tut*
Ready?
Open a 650x650 new image paste paper of choice,
 layers-new mask layer-apply mask-merge group paste sparkles of choice from kit,
 place to your liking. paste frame of choice,
resize, select inside the frame with your magic wand expand 3,
invert- paste paper of choice hit delete- selections none
-move paper below frame layer. paste tube of choice,
once you have where you want it, erase or remove over hang using free hand selection.
copy n paste music sheet, resize-place on bottom right corner-see tag for placment,
 paste leaves element, resize place on right side of frame.
paste word art of choice, add any other elements of choice,
 once your happy merge all visible, resize, add credits, txt, etc..
save an your done.
written by crazykittie 9/1/2011