Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Pink Pixie

Supplies:
Tube: I used art by I use art by Gabriella Szabo
Available for purchase @ My Tag Art
Kit: I used My name is pixie by Schnegge
Mask: I used #93 by Chelle
Do not use same ptu items as i have unless you have purchased them an have a license to do so.

Ready?

Open a new 650x650 image, paste paper of choice-apply mask-merge group.
paste petals from the kit, resize by 85% place center of canvas
paste stars 1, place center of canvas.
paste starts 2, pull toward bottom left, duplicate-mirror-flip.
paste frame of choice, select inside with majic wand-modify-expand 4 invert
paste paper of choice, hit delete, move below frame layer.
go back to frame, paste tube, once happy with placement, hit delete.
move below frame layer.
add any other elements of choice, merge, resize.
add credits,text,etc... save an your done!
written by crazykittie 9/6/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment